Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter is here!

h
This is a picture that we took as it was snowing, like it has been for days...off and on. Also, the pictures of the squirels..Travis took those.In the tree that you can see from this window was a squirel that was eating a apple from this apple tree. We had to take some pictures of it. Larry named it "Cheeky"...I guess because it is fat and always eats! He's to funny! I had to zoom in on these photos of the squirel, so hope you can see it ok. Hope all is having a good Thanksgiving week. And enjoy all of the blessings that you do have. I am speaking to myself as well....we all have so much to be thankful for. Thank God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello My Dear Sister...My Best Friend!!! I am so Thankful for you...and all my family! Wish you were here for Thanksgiving. No one can have a better friend until there Best Friends with there Sister!! Nothing compares! Well tell Trav his pictures of Cheeky are cute! I love you all and hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll call ya later! Love You, Carla

Becky said...

NOT FAIR! All we got today was RAIN. Oh well, I guess we will get it soon enough. Suppose to get some tomorrow and Wednesday. Hope to see you soon.