Sunday, November 9, 2008

More of Tallie......


These pictures are so cute of Tallie.....a lady at our church took these and sent them to me today. I had to post them! Tallie is finally getting a little hair. I think that she had more when she was first born. talayna was the same way and you would never know it know...LOL Tallie is our last baby....I will be getting my tubes tiedon Tuesday....if you think about it, pray for me. I do not want to be put out. I do not like that feeling at all! I thank God for all of our children that God has given to us. We want to raise them in the ways of God and to be good examples!I hope that all of my blogger friends have a great week! ~ Laura~

8 comments:

Becky said...

Love the one of Travis and Tallie. She is a precious little girl:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

My baby girl is getting so big!!! Wish I could hold her. She does look like some of my baby pictures. Don't you think? The one in the green dress with balls in my lap. We had a great time in Tenn. it was beautiful!!!We did'nt do alot...not enough time but it was pretty. I love & miss you!!! Hope to see you soon! Your Favorite, best Sister!!!

Anonymous said...

My Dear Sister, I am right with ya!!! I thank God for our 3 rugrats as well!!! What would I do without them???? We are so blessed! All of our children are so beautiful I don't care what anyone says. lol I'm speaking for yours, Rickey's & Matt's as well!!!! I'll pray for you on your appointment and remember me at mine the following week! lol Love ya! No more babies for us!!!!lol Love you!!!

Maresa said...

Laura. I will be praying fr you. I have had that done twice as you know. It's really very simple and you will do fine. I promise! I have had some much bigger surgeries that this and I have most always done fine. I know how anxious it can make you though. The lord is going to be with you and help you. I'll check back for updates post surgery! I love you very much. so glad we are back in touch.

Maresa said...

I was looking back over your blog and got a better look at Travis. He is such a nice looking young man. I think her looks like Larry. Isn't he almost 13 or maybe he already is. I lose track of time.And yes. I remember seeing pictures of Carla when she was a baby and Tallie does look like her.Isn't that neat how we pass our traits even to nieces and nephews? I hope your surgery went well. I have thought of you today and prayed for you. Love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Hey love your background...glad I could help. Call me if you need more help with it. I love you !

Maresa said...

Laura, Thanks for the comment you left on my recent blog post. I don't know where else to leave you messages. Maybe you could give me your e-mail address again. My computer doesn't seem to want to save my addresses, or else I just don't know where they are hideing.lol As for talent, I sure don't feel like I have any. I just do the best I can. lol. I do check you blog almost every day and enjoy your pictures. keep posting. Love ya bunches, Maresa